A better quality of life through care, support and connection.
To support healthy living and create connections through:
- Supporting independence at home
- Fostering early learning and development
- Connecting people in need
Our culture of caring is rooted in dignity, respect, trust and accountability.
Pillars and Goals 2020-2023
Community Well Being
- Improve connections to increase community impact
- Develop programs and services that respond to community need
- Provide leadership to improve the continuum of care.
Culture of Caring
- Encourage professional development opportunities
- Foster exceptional workplace practices to become the employer of choice
- Exhibit people centred mind set based on equity and compassion
- Maintain stewardship through organizational governance practices
- Promote fiscal responsibility and sustainability
- Build operating principles based on informed decision making and efficiency