June 10, 2021
Order a Halton Fresh Food Box from a site near you!
- Acton – Links2Care
- Burlington – Grace United Church
- Campbellville -The Ontario Harness Horse Association
- Georgetown Christian Fellowship
- Georgetown – St George Anglican Church
- Milton Community Resource Center
- Milton – St. Grace Anglican Church
Did you know that
- 65% of Halton residents don’t eat enough fruit & vegetables—a key factor in diabetes, heart disease and obesity.
- 27,000 Halton residents live on limited incomes—a barrier to a healthy diet for themselves and their families.
But now, everyone can
- Stretch their food dollars
- Support local farmers
- Eat fresh fruits & vegetables
with a Halton Fresh Food Box of quality, locally grown, affordable produce.
There are even recipes and nutritional facts included so you get the most out of each item!
On the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month at our Acton office
Order as a one time trial or up to twice a month – no membership fee or regular commitment required
By cash or cheque
Fill in the “contact us” form below, email [email protected] or call 905-873-6502
Order a large box for $20 or a small box for $10