September 28, 2023
Holiday Giving Program
It’s that time again! Each year, Links2Care, with the help of generous individual, group and business sponsors, distributes gift bags filled with new pajamas, toiletries and other items to eligible Halton Hills families with children 0-18 years of age.
- Contact us to “adopt” a family
- Shop for new items from your family’s “wish list”
- Deliver the new, unwrapped gifts to us for distribution
Apply by November 10, 2023
Halton Hills families of children 0-18 can
- SUBMIT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION: ONLINE Holiday Giving Application
- DOWNLOAD our Holiday Giving Application
- EMAIL with proof of income (recent notice of assessment) to [email protected] or [email protected]
- PICK-UP/DROP-OFF IN PERSON at our Acton or Georgetown offices.
Recipients will be contacted in mid December with pick-up details.
Financial donations are most welcome and will be used to purchase new essential items or gift cards for Halton Hills families in need. Drop off in person or donate online at www.links2care.ca/donate/
Gratitude from a past recipient:
My family has received the most blessings we could ask for through Links2Care. It’s really the greatest blessing to be able to make my kids happy during Christmas especially.
7 or more