Links2Care – Oakville, ON
Links2Care is looking for a Payroll Associate to support our payroll function on a contract part time basis. This requires someone to work 35 hours in a two-week period. Hours are assigned as Monday and Tuesday 7 hours a day and Wednesday 3.5 hours. This is 7-month contract.
Roles and responsibilities of the position
- Assist with Maintaining and running payroll and corresponding reports for up to 200 employees
- Reconcile cell phone deductions and allowances
- Manage the receipt of travel reimbursement and enter / process in payroll
- Complete reports for Service Canada as needed
- Ensure payroll, time, and attendance system reports are updated in a timely manner, as well as reconciling time available to staff.
- Provide administrative support to payroll function, filing, scanning documents, checking sick, vacation and personal time is available
The successful individual will have:
- Completion of post-secondary education in business administration or a program relevant to the position.
- HRIS experience is a must.
- Minimum 2 years payroll experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Organization skills, able to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Completion of a satisfactory Criminal Reference Check Screen prior to employment and throughout employment as requested by Links2Care is required.
Interested applicants should forward their resume including a cover letter:
Via Email: [email protected]
Links2Care reaffirms its policy of equal opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability in accordance with Links2Care policy and applicable federal and provincial law.
Links2Care is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact our Human Resources Department at 905-844-0252 ext. 112.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
For more information about the programs and services offered by Links2Care, please visit our website at www.links2care.ca.
Job Type: Part-Time, Temporary
To Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]