Customer Care Associate
Part-time during Monday – Friday (20 hours/week from 9:00a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday to Friday)
Links2Care is looking to fill the part-time, position of Customer Care Associate. This position is based out of our Georgetown location.
Role and Responsibilities
- Will be the first point of contact and face of Links2Care, welcoming clients, the public and partners to Links2Care.
- Greets the public, clients, and partners over the telephone and as they arrive, responding to questions regarding services offered by Links2care and its partners.
- Provides admin support for various programs as required
- The successful individual must have flexibility to provide full time coverage as needed when the full-time Customer Care Coordinator is absent.
- Completion of secondary education. Post-secondary education in business administration or a program relevant to the position is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service and general office reception, including administrative experience using a multi-line telephone system.
- Excellence in Customer Service and Client Relations
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Completion of a satisfactory Criminal Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screen prior to employment and throughout employment as requested by Links2Care is required.
- Valid driver’s license as well as a minimum of $1,000,000 liability insurance on their vehicle.
Links2Care reaffirms its policy and maintains a work environment free from discrimination, treating all employees with dignity and respect. All employees share in the responsibility and commitment to equal employment opportunity. Links2Care does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal and provincial laws, regulations, and ordinances. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, social and recreational programs.
It is the policy of Links2Care to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works. Links2Care is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact our Human Resources Department at 905-844-0252 ext. 130.
For more information about the programs and services offered by Links2Care, please visit our website at www.links2care.ca.
Job Type: Part-Time
To Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]