Scheduler – In Home Services (Contract until March 31, 2022)
This position is a part-time contract position. The hours are Thursday, Friday and Sunday evening from 3pm-8pm, 15 hours weekly. Hours may increase slightly at key times of the year. This position requires majority of work to be completed remotely. Closing date is March 17, 2021.
The Scheduler is responsible for providing day to day scheduling and administrative support as needed for Links2Care Recharge program.
- Responding to phone and emails enquiries and dealing with any day-to-day client and staff scheduling changes and ensuring there is always coverage for clients for the in-Home Services Program.
- Inputting any changes immediately into our data base platform AlayaCare.
- Communicating scheduling changes to clients and staff through AlayaCare and/or over the phone.
- Coordinating staffing coverage for vacations, sickness and unforeseen absences using established organizational practices.
- Accurately entering all staffing activities into the AlayaCare system.
- Communicating with Manager of In-Home Services any concerns, issues and situations that may occur.
- Upholding the principles and values of Links2Care.
- Entering pertinent data with respect to new clients and staff into AlayaCare.
- Maintaining accurate and confidential files and information.
- Demonstrating knowledge of the policies, procedures, employment standards and all other relevant legislation.
- Prioritizing and performing administrative duties and support for all areas of the organization as required.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a scheduling position using client software databases and scheduling system.
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can do attitude coupled with ability to multi-task.
- College Certificate or Diploma or University Degree in a related field of study
- Able to communicate and partner effectively with co-workers in various departments and have exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Exceptional customer service, time management and organizational skills including the ability to prioritize work and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Interested applicants should forward their resume including a cover letter to:
Via Email: [email protected]
Links2Care reaffirms its policy of equal opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability in accordance with Links2Care policy and applicable federal and provincial law.
Links2Care is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact our Human Resources Department at 905-844-0252 ext. 104.