March 12, 2020
Dear Links2Care In-Home Services Client,
Links2Care would like to provide you with information regarding the COVID-19 Virus.
We are sure you have many questions and we want to ensure you that at Links2Care we are taking all precautions necessary to ensure your safety and comfort. At present we are continuing to provide service as usual and our staff are supplied with masks and gloves so they can do their jobs safely.
Links2Care is following all directions from the Ministry of Health and will continue to do whatever we can to keep our staff and clients up to date. You can also find this letter on our website at https:/www.links2care.ca
Further information can be found at https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
We ask that if you or a loved one may have recently travelled, please inform Links2Care staff so we may take the necessary precautions.
Here are a few tips to help prevent the spread of infections:
* Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
* Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
* Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
* Coughing or sneezing into your sleeve and not your hands
* Staying home if you are sick to avoid spreading illness to others
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
Chief Executive Officer