Our Home Maintenance & Repair Referral Program seeks to assists seniors and adults with disabilities to remain independently in their homes by providing a referral service to connect clients to reliable home maintenance handypersons. We work with a variety of providers who can competently perform small scale home maintenance tasks for a fee in and around the home. Tasks can include:
- Yard maintenance – grass cutting, gardening, raking
- Eaves trough cleaning
- Power washing
- Deck staining
- Snow removal (limited spaces available)
- Seasonal housecleaning
- Minor home repairs – hanging shelves, grab bars, curtains, etc.
- Minor electrical/plumbing tasks – changing light bulbs/fixtures, fixing leaky faucets, etc.
- Window washing
- Small interior painting jobs
- Moving packing/unpacking
- Other odd jobs
If you are a handyperson interested in being added to our referral list, please complete our HMR Referral Provider Application