360 Guelph Street, Unit 33, Georgetown ON L7G 4B5
905-873-6502 – 1-866-920-6502
Links2Care’s Georgetown site is home to a community hub of service agencies collaborating to offer easier access to integrated health and social services and maximize the client centred care experience for Halton Hills residents.
Share our Space
Sharing space can create synergies, foster integrated approaches to service provision, and generate economic value through shared resources and reduced administrative costs.
For information on our flexible rates and spaces, contact our Welcome Centre at 905-873-6502 or email us at [email protected]
Care Connections Partners
Supporting physical and mental well-being through independent living, innovative dementia care, reduced social isolation, end of life care, and bereavement support.
- Hospice and Bereavement Support
- Alzheimer Services
- Nursing, Personal Support and Companions
- Volunteer Visiting
- Palliative Care Consultation
Contact: 1-800-387-7127 – www.acclaimhealth.ca
Community Living North Halton
Support for people with special needs.
Services for Adults
- Residential Accommodations
- Supported Independent Living
- Life and Job Skills
- Recreational Programs
Services for Children & Youth (0-25 years)
- Child and Family Services
- Highschool to adulthood transition
- Recreational & Respite Programs
- OAP/Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Information and Referral Services
Contact: 905-878-2337 – www.clnh.on.ca
Food for Life
A food recovery program
that collects surplus fresh and nutritious food from retail and wholesale suppliers and redistributes it to those in need via partner agencies throughout Halton.
Fresh and packaged food is available free, no questions asked, from our Care Connections site.
Contact: 905-873-6502 – www.foodforlife.ca
Halton Diabetes Program
Providing diabetes education and clinical care for adults with prediabetes, type 1, or, type 2 diabetes. Whether newly diagnosed or living with diabetes for much of your life, we can help you achieve your goals to:
- Get the most from your medications
- Achieve target blood sugar numbers
- Eat healthy
- Lose weight
- Prevent complications
Hours: M/W/F 8:30-4:30 & TUE 12-8
Contact: 1-844-739-0020 – www.haltonhealthcare.com
Halton Youth Justice
Support, case management, and probation services for youth 12 to 17 years in conflict with the law.
Helping newcomers settle and integrate into a welcoming and inclusive community.
- Information and Referral
- Orientation and Counselling
- English language classes (LINC)
- Employment supports
- Programs/groups for all ages
- Transitional housing
- Crisis management
- Interpretation and translation
Contact: 905-842-2486 – www.hmcconnections.com
Providing health and social care support throughout Halton and Mississauga.
- Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
- Home and Personal Support
- Meals Programs
- Home Maintenance & Repair
- Friendly Visiting
- Supportive Housing
- Children and their Families
- EarlyON Child & Family Centres
- School Age Care
- School Supplies
- Holiday Giving
- Community Support
- Basic Needs
- Care Navigation
- Help with Gas & Hydro
- Homelessness Prevention
- Income Tax
Contact: 905-873-6502 – www.links2care.ca
*Sexual Assault & Violence Intervention Services
FREE non-judgemental, confidential counselling and crisis intervention for survivors of abuse and violence.
- 24 hour Crisis & Support Line—905-875-1555
- Counselling Programs
- Advocacy and Accompaniment
- Public Education
- Support for male-identified survivors/supporters of survivors
- Support for survivors of human trafficking
Contact: 905-825-3622 – www.savisofhalton.org
A family counselling agency serving the community since 1954.
- Individual, Couples, and Family Counselling
- Counselling for women & children who have experienced abuse
- Partner Abuse Response Program
- Caring Dads Program
- Sexual Abuse Counselling
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Supervised Access Program
- Family Life Education Courses
- Credit Counselling
Contact: 905-845-3811 – www.thrivecounselling.org
Care Connections Guiding Principles
Service agencies and providers of Care Connections of Halton Hills will collaborate and, where appropriate, partner, to foster interagency cooperation to enhance the care experience of people using our community hub services.
As a partner of Care Connections of Halton Hills we commit to:
Working to foster service collaboration to support ease-of-access to services for people in our community.
Working together to promote a collaborative environment by profiling partners’ services and programs.
Optimizing knowledge and understanding of the programs and services offered by each partner to enhance the care experience for people.
Supporting referrals from partners for timely access to services identified as appropriate in attaining people’s care goals.
Fostering a climate of respect, cooperation, commitment and shared responsibilities amongst the partners.
Participating in discussions with Care Connections of Halton Hills partners to support open communication and identification of enhancements and opportunities for our community hub.