Links2Care helps Halton Hills JK to Grade 12 students go back to school fully equipped with supplies and confidence!
Not only does this program help lower-income students start off the school year on the right foot, parents’ financial and emotional stress is also alleviated as they avoid dipping into rent or food budgets to ensure their children have the tools they need to succeed.
For over a decade, Links2Care has provided hundreds of Halton Hills students with new backpacks filled with essential learning tools thanks to the generous support of local residents, groups and businesses and the dedicated help of volunteers.
Apply Now – Deadline AUGUST 12, 2022:
SUBMIT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION: online application
DOWNLOAD a fillable application
PICK-UP/DROP-OFF IN PERSON at our Acton or Georgetown offices.
Recipients will be contacted in late August with pick-up details.
How you can help
- By mail
- On our website at https://www.links2care.ca/donate/
- Online at https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/links2care/
- In person at one of our locations:
- 360 Guelph Street, Unit 33, Georgetown, ON L7G 4B5
- 69 Acton Blvd., Acton, ON L7J 2H4
We gratefully accept donations online as well as cash, cheques and gift cards to help us to purchase much needed items
Donations of New School Supplies:
And this year, we are once again accepting donations of NEW school supplies:
- Backpacks (older students only please)
- Binders (small only please)
- Notebooks (spiral)
- Paper (lined and quad)
- Report Covers
- Lunch Bags
- Pencil Cases (with 3 rings)
- Pens (blue, black and red)
- Pencil Crayons
- Markers (thick and thin)
- Glue Sticks
- White Glue
- Geometry Sets
- Calculators (regular and scientific)
We would greatly appreciate your help in promoting the program to Halton Hills families in need.
Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Katie Craig, at [email protected] or 905-873-6502 ext. 165.