- Payments or services received after your statement issue date will be reflected on your next statement
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept payment by cash or credit card
1. Pay by Cheque:
- Make cheques payable to “Links2Care”
- Mail to Links2Care at 2030 Bristol Circle, Suite 202, Oakville, ON L6H 0H2
- or Give to any Links2Care employee, including your Front-Line Worker, to bring to our Finance Department
2. Pay at your Bank
Choose one of the following banking options:
- Telephone Banking
- Bank Machine Banking
- Pay at a bank teller
- On-Line Payment from your bank (“Internet Banking”)
– To “Add a New Payee’: type “Links” and wait for the system to provide choices, then select “Links2Care”.
– If your Client Account Number begins with “AC”: remove the “AC” and add five zeroes to the end to get a 14-digit account number
3. Tel Pay (“Internet Banking”):
- Register at www.telpay.ca
- This service withdraws from your bank account (all financial institutions) and sends the payment to Links2Care.
4. Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD):
- This service authorizes Links2Care to pay your bill by withdrawing directly from your bank account
- Send a completed L2C PAD Agreement 2021 (click to download) with a VOID cheque (or your banking information from your bank) to Links2Care via
– Mail: 33-360 Guelph Street, Georgetown, ON L7G 4B5.
– Fax: 905- 873-6195.
– Scan and Email: [email protected]
- You will still get your statement at the beginning of the month, but don’t pay it as payment will come out of your account automatically.
- You will have at least 10 days to review your statement before your account is charged.
- Call us to report any errors and we will make adjustments before charging your account.
- If we don’t hear from you, your bank will be charged on approximately the 20th day of the month (may be 1-2 days later).
- Your payment will be shown on your next month’s statement.